Deaf people who use BSL no matter how deaf they are.. no matter hearing aid or CI..
- CANNOT lipread at all..
- CANNOT hear at all.. They must be complete deaf
- CANNOT speak at all..
- CAN lipread
- CAN hear something
- CAN speak something
- They get shock and jump off their seat when they ask me if I sign at home with my family. I said only a little, I talk all the time.
- They get shock and jump off their seat when I response to their questions when I am not looking at them.
- They PANIC when I dont bring my interpreter for one to one or even two to one meetings.
- They get shock and jump off their seat when I stop signing too much and start use my speech more. (Especially when I not at work)
Not one deaf person are the same.