Pages

Saturday 22 November 2008

1 week later. 1st tuning appointment

James and I went back for my 1st tuning appointment.
I was glad when it was finish, after i was disconnected from the computer, everything seems to sound much better, and clearer. As I was hearing all the high frequencies for 1 week, could not make any clear understand on speech because it did not sound right to me with all the new high frequencies taking over. The tuning make the low and high frequencies balanced, so now I can understand speech better.

When I got home, there were a few new sounds I heard that I did not hear last week:
  • my ferrets drinking from water bottle
  • people going up and down the stairs
  • doors creak when open and close the door
  • toilet being flushed when I was downstairs (toilet is upstairs)

No comments:

Post a Comment