Pages

Friday 16 January 2009

In the Park

I was working at lunchtime today, as a Pet sitter. I was walking a dog called Cassy, she is a greyhound, along with Rosie, my dog. We walked in a park called Derwent park, which is next door to the Darley park.

I heard this noise, I listens to it for long enough but did not know what it was.. I have never heard of it before.

I recorded the sound on my phone and then send as MMS to James, who said the noises were ducks!! how odd are they? I dont expect a loud noise like that!!

Where the pond? there is no pond around here and I could not see the ducks around here in the park.

I did not realise how noisy the park was. I always thought, all my life, that the park was the quiet place to go to! It was a surprise for me to know now it is the noisy but nice place to go.

Now I am trying to find a way to upload the sound to here.. can anyone help?????

Think I found a website.. let's try this and let me know if its successful!

Sound of birds click here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment