Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Siren??

Last night, I went to work as usual at 5.30pm to get through all that traffic in city centre.. as I need to get to D.M.C which is near D.R.I hospital, that will take me 20 mins through the traffic from home.

I was in queue near traffic light opposite Westfield shopping car park, when I hear that awful racket, I wonder, is it my radio? nah its not supposed be that loud, I look around for that noise, it got louder and louder, until it aproach near, then it flash blue light via my mirror, thats when I realise it was a rapid response ambulance car!
Now I be able to hear ambulance coming before it come too close to my bumper!!!
When I was wearing hearing aid, I never hear it coming, and I always get a grumpy policeman sort of cursing at me to look mirror, one thing they don't realise is when i look mirror, nothing there 20 sec later ops! blue light flashing, they goes too fast!! They do need to have Deaf awareness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment