Pages

Monday 28 September 2009

Family's walk at Stanton moor

Yesterday we went on a short family walk, it was short because I not yet manage to walk far with my bad balance.

we saw the 9 ladies stone circle, at Stanton Moor. Its not how I remember! I thought the stones be taller than that! we walked in a circle for about an hour and half, while James took some pictures of anything interesting.

I could hear the wind and the leaves being crushing by our boots. It was new to be able recognised my name calling outside home by James. He call me alot to tell me stop and look, as I cant see everything when walking because everything goes blurring.

The girls were fast asleep on the way back to Derby, we decided to go Harvester resturant because we could not be bother to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment